|No gluten in these feather-light breakfast muffins|
Gluten-free Raspberry-Corn Muffins
- 1 cup almond milk [Or any non-dairy milk]
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup gluten-free flour [I used sweet white sorghum flour]
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 1/2 T gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 T ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup raspberries [If using frozen, do not thaw]
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 6-muffin tins with papers, or spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add vinegar to milk. Set aside and allow to curdle.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add oil to milk and vinegar and stir. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Gently stir in the rasberries, then divide batter between the muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick or cake tester comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before eating to avoid "crumblage."